Three Pillars of a Software Factory
Maximum agentless automation without vendor lock-in
We believe in automating to the maximum degree possible, ensuring consistent, versionable and robust infrastructure across multiple providers.
- Infrastructure-as-code automates everything from virtual machines to networking equipment, middleware platforms to application runtime environments.
- Agentless provisioning and orchestration of virtual machines, middleware platforms, application deployment workflows and complex application environments.
- Eliminate configuration drift between environments. Know exactly what differences, if any, exist between your application environments.
- Drive consistency, predictability and reliability by minimizing manual configuration and eliminating “snowflake servers”.
- Role-based access and workflow control across multiple infrastructure and cloud providers.
- Detailed audit and logging.
- Integrated with hybrid cloud management and continuous delivery modules.
Unify your on-premise and cloud infrastructure
We bridge your on-premise infrastructure with cloud single control panel to manage and monitor workloads across on-premise and cloud.
- One pane of glass to monitor and manage VMs, bare metal, cloud and container infrastructure.
- Manage resource lifecycle and compliance across providers.
- Integrated orchestration and provisioning.
- Self-service provisioning of application environments and stacks through role-based access.
- Chargeback and reporting capability to know how resources are consumed across different application portfolios and teams.
Accelerate devops in the enterprise
With our powerful and flexible Oteemo X framework we create standardized, automated and secure application deployment pipelines that drive continuous delivery.
- Standardized and proven software delivery pipelines for traditional, containerized and non-containerized applications.
- Accelerate development teams adoption of continuous delivery concepts.
- Robust CICD infrastructure management that will let your teams focus on high-value tasks without worrying about maintenance and configuration of CICD stack.
- Fully customizable to your organization’s tools and policies.
- Emphasis on automated testing.
- Built-in security and compliance tools.
- Autoscaling capabilities for the cloud.
- (Optional) Containerized and ready to run out of the box.
Containers at Scale
We have been helping organizations design and implement enterprise scale container solutions. Concepts such container run-time platforms, container security, container networking, container governance, continuous compliance of container build pipelines, container storage, logging, monitoring, reporting etc. are some of the core concepts that our solution will provide. Our container solution integrates with our Automation and Continuous Delivery solutions where the entire container ecosystem is codified, and standard build pipelines and reference architectures for building and deploying containers through software lifecycle are readily available.
Engage Oteemo early in your enterprise initiatives. Our approach is customer-focused and our product and services will enable you to quickly and efficiently implement a strategy and execution plan to drive ROI and desired business outcomes.
Through our unique mentoring methodology, we will help train and mentor your staff on the best practices of Agile methodology and technologies related to the Oteemo X Framework as we are building the solution for you and your organization.
With laser focus on customer’s business requirements, we help our customers deliver outstanding results and become successful. At the end of the day, we deliver results and we don’t consider ourselves successful unless our customer’s are successful.
Latest Blog Posts
The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’ but ‘Now that’s funny…' - Isaac Asimov Why we test At Oteemo, we believe in automating to the maximum degree possible, ensuring consistent, versionable and robust...
Samuel Brown discusses the strategy to move towards achieving maximum test automation to align an organization to rapidly realize the goals of continuous delivery.
In 1913, luxury became a commodity as the Ford Model T car made its way into the hands of the American consumer. Before Henry Ford revolutionized manufacturing with his assembly line, each Model T would be built by hand, car by car. Ford realized that in order to make...