Hybrid Cloud Engineering
Oteemo’s Hybrid Cloud Engineering services enable organizations to accelerate their journey to the cloud while creating hybrid cloud architectures so our customers can seamlessly operate in the data center and public clouds. We help our customers optimize, scale and manage workloads with the right cloud technologies thereby driving maximum return on investments without compromising security and quality.
Through our Hybrid Cloud solution, we deliver the following capabilities to our customers:
- End-to-end visibility and management of data center and cloud workloads through a single pane of glass.
- Infrastructure that is optimized and maximizes resource utilization.
- Scalable solutions that adjust to changing workload demands.
- Self-service portal and service catalog for automatic provisioning of defined services and application environments.
- Workload lifecycle management from inception through retirement. Manage physical, virtual and container infrastructure from a unified interface.
- Resource quota enforcement, cost allocation, chargebacks and reporting.
- Continuous discovery, monitoring and tracking.
- Segmented user access with approval workflows.
- Configuration auditing, change tracking and drift analysis.