At Oteemo, our mission is to help our clients unlock the power of modern technology. While we are laser focused on our customer’s successes, we never lose track of our Associates’ happiness, well-being and goals. Our culture is defined by the daily collective actions of all of our associates, and these actions in turn are driven by our core values, which we carry with us all day every day.
Health And Wealth
Often considered as the core offerings in a benefits package, our health plan choices and financial resources are fully comprehensive and provide many options to help our employees stay both physically and financially healthy.
Health Coverage Plans
- Comprehensive dental and vision plans offered through large national carriers
- We offer medical plans through a large national carrier with the choice of PPO or HMO networks.
- Employer funded Health Savings Account
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Mental Health resources
- 401(k) with company match
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Business Travel/Accident Insurance
- Technology Allowance
- Mentoring programs that match you with a mentor within the company based on your interests or needs.
- Robust Consultant Development Plan
- Training and certification support and reimbursement
- Comprehensive collection of training modules to advance your career
- Weekly tech talks
- Internal collaboration culture
Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion
Oteemo is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels respected and valued, regardless of their background, identity, or beliefs. We provide training and resources to ensure that all employees understand and embrace our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We also actively recruit from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to ensure that our team reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve.
Charitable & Community Engagement
- SevaTruck Donation/Volunteering
- Veteran’s 007 Sponsorship
- Play Fore the Cure
- Bull Run PTA
- Holiday Charitable Giving
- Women in Technology
- PTO Policy: We offer competitive paid-time-off (PTO)/sick leave packages based on employee classification and years of service.
- Paid Parental Leave: Parental leave is an inclusive, company-paid benefit available for new parents who qualify to receive 4 weeks of full paid leave for a birth or adoption.
- Apple MacBook Pro
- Oteemo swag items
- Employee referral program with cash bonus incentives
- Employee recognition program
As a modern company, we understand the benefits of telecommuting and want to provide the ability to stay out of the office! While we occasionally travel to client sites for important meetings or demos, we normally take advantage of remote administration of client environments from our home offices.
What We Look For
We look for outstanding individuals with intellectual curiosity, drive and an infectious passion for technology.
We believe in making an impact on business with each recommendation we make, each solution we design and each client we mentor. We don’t believe in filling seats with warm bodies. Instead, we tackle problems that befuddle the average consultant, and deliver real value to our customers every single day. Do you have what it takes?